The content is ROI.
A good Google natural referencing depends on the content.
The more your content is of quality, interesting, unique, including images, videos, audio and the easier it will be to properly reference your article
If you want your site to be well referenced, know that the quality of your content is essential..
Google “Search Quality Raters”
What is a quality item?
Google has provided an official PDF guide that explains the quality criteria for a page. See the rest of the article on Google “Search Quality Raters” You will find 160 pages of advice.
What is Google BERT?
In automatic natural language processing, BERT, acronym of Bidirectional Encoder Representations from Transformers, is a language model developed by Google in 2018. This method has significantly improved the algorithms for automatic language processing Wikipédia
Google BERT is an algorithm that helps better understand natural language.
Olivier Duffez made a full article on Google BERT. (Link on image)
Google BERT is an algorithm capable of understanding: « Research intent »
- Navigation request (mark)
- Transactional request (buy sell…)
- Information request (Who that how….?)
Google search engine vice president Pandu Nayak announced on 25/10/2019 the arrival of BERT, a new algorithm. This aims in particular to better understand natural language. According to the company of Mountain View, this update of its algorithm is considered to be the strongest of the last 5 years.
What is Google E-A-T?
Expertise, Authoritativeness, Trustworthiness
Google E.A.T is based on 3 fundamental criteria: Expertise – Authority – Trust / reliability
Expertise: Does the author of the content have any expertise. It is important to specify the author of the article and to mention his social media accounts.
Authority: Who is talking about you? The more links your site receives from authoritative and influential sites in your industry, the higher your authority will be.
Trust: Customer reviews – secure payments – legal notices – https …
Google content penalties
If the content of your website is really of poor quality, it will be penalized by Google. Your site will no longer appear in the first pages of search results.
You now know:
- The richness of the vocabulary in your content is essential. (Google BERT)
- “Rich snippets” “structured data” are crucial in SEO.
- How to write quality content. (Manuel Search Quality Raters)
- That you should indicate the author of the article especially if he is influential. (Google EAT)
- That the management of notices, legal notices, https are essential. (Google EAT)
- That the more you develop your authority, the more you will be well referenced. (Google EAT)
- That bad quality items should be banned. (Google Penguin)
I remain at your disposal.