Why should everyone be aware of the power of positive thinking?
“The greatness of a man is up to his thoughts”
“positive emotions cannot occupy your mind at the same time as negative emotions, make your choice”
“Who sows a thought, reap an action
Who sows an action, harvests a habit
Who sows a habit, harvests a character
Who sows a character, harvests a destiny”
Why control your thoughts?
- You are in the image of your thoughts
- You are a reflection of your thoughts
- Our thoughts govern our actions
- The key to victory is a positive opinion of yourself
- What we think is for the most part what we will end up becoming (William James)
What are the benefits of positive thinking?
- Positive thinking promotes mental well-being
- Positive thinking decreases stress, anxiety
- Positive thinking accentuates the will
- Positive thinking empathizes with others
- Positive thinking helps solve a problem
- Positive thinking increases our life expectancy
- Positive thinking makes happy
- Positive thinking lets take a step back on things
- Positive thinking improves sleep
- Positive thinking achieves your goals
Why control your positive thinking?
- Positivity attracts positivity (law of attraction)
- The majority of people refuse to believe that success comes from thinking. If in doubt, ask people who are successful.
How to control your positive thinking?
- Tfirst know that you can change your thoughts.
- You can change your subconscious.
- Constantly monitor your emotions and you will get into the habit of thinking positively.
“The 7 positive emotions: Desire – Faith – Love – Sexuality – Enthusiasm – Tenderness – Hope
The 7 negative emotions: lis afraid – jealousy – hatred – revenge – greed – superstition – anger
You now know:
- Positive thinking is accessible to all
- Get into the habit of controlling your thoughts and the benefits will be exceptional
I remain at your disposal.