Why should everyone practice meditation?
Little test: Try not to think about anything for a minute.
You see that it is very difficult, very complicated to think of nothing.
How to practice meditation?
- Take 15 minutes for yourself (without feeling guilty)
- Make yourself comfortable
- Take your headphones, and let yourself be guided
- Focus on your breathing
- Whenever a thought comes up, chase it away and continue.
- With training you will get there more and more easily
On Youtube you will find many videos. Here is an example :
What are the benefits of meditation?
- Meditation reinforces positive thinking
- Meditation promotes mental well-being
- Meditation helps manage anger
- Meditation decreases stress, anxiety
- Meditation accentuates the will
- Meditation intensifies empathy with others
- Meditation improves concentration and attention
- Meditation Performs Memory
- Meditation helps solve a problem
- Meditation improves our cardiovascular health
- Meditation increases our life expectancy
- Meditation Makes You Happy
- Meditation helps to take a step back from things
- Meditation improves the immune system
- Meditation Helps Reduce Chronic Pain
- Meditation improves sleep
Here is an infographic that illustrates the benefits of meditation
You now know:
- Meditation is accessible to all
- It is very complicated to think of nothing
- The benefits of meditation are REALLY numerous
I remain at your disposal..